Yes, and we use international express methods, which only take 4-7 business days from dispatch.
Yes! We're so confident that you'll love your red light therapy device that we're offering a 30-day money back guarantee on all our products.
Red light therapy
Red light therapy - also known as low-level laser therapy (LLLT) or photobiomodulation (PBM) - is the use of red and near-infrared (NIR) light in order to elicit a number of benefits in living creatures.
The way red light therapy works is by increasing the energy (ATP) production within a targeted cell; be that a skin, muscle, liver, or even brain cell!
Red light therapy offers several clinically proven benefits, including:
- Improved skin health
- Reduced inflammation and pain
- Enhanced muscle recovery
- Improved sleep
- Increased collagen production
- Improved circulation
- Boosted mood and overall well-being.
Red light therapy is a remarkably safe treatment with minimal side effects. Unlike other forms of light therapy that use harmful UV rays, red light therapy emits low-level red and near-infrared light that is non-ionizing and does not damage the skin.
Extensive research and clinical studies have consistently demonstrated the safety profile of red light therapy, making it a reliable and low-risk option for those seeking its numerous health benefits.
Red light has a wavelength between 600-700 nm and is visible to the human eye. Near-infrared (NIR) light runs from 700-1400 nm and is not visible to the human eye.
Both red and NIR have stimulating effects within your cells, but the major difference between them is the depth of tissue penetration:
- Red light is absorbed quicker by the outer tissues, leading to superficial benefits such as increased collagen production and wound healing.
- The NIR light penetrates deeper into your tissues and leads to benefits such as decreased joint pain and improved muscle recovery.
Although red and NIR light have been proven beneficial for eye health, staring directly into any bright light can cause harm.
For most people simply closing their eyes is sufficient when targeting the face, but we also provide goggles for those who are light sensitive.
The MyLight MIDI and MyLight MAX devices can be linked together using the extra cable provided.
If you ever want to expand your red light therapy setup with another panel, you can power the extra device without needing an extra plug point.
Since red light therapy uses the healthiest wavelengths of sunlight, the timing is not as important as being consistent.
For this reason it is often best to do your sessions in the morning, where you can build a consistent habit and get the best results.
It’s best to be unclothed during your therapy sessions, as fabric will reduce the penetration distance of the light, leading to limited benefits.
For this reason, it's also best to avoid using creams and moisturizer before your red light therapy sessions.
The quality of a therapy device is based on three main variables:
- Irradiance: This is a measure of the intensity coming from the light. A reputable company should give you these measurements at varying distances. If they don’t, chances are they’re hiding something.
- nnEMF: Also known as non-native electromagnetic frequencies, these are the fields of radiation surrounding a man-made object. A high power device, such as those in the MyLight range, allows you to be further away from the device, protecting you from EMFs.
- Flicker: Flicker in light is the rapid, repeated change in brightness that comes from a change in voltage. Flicker may be associated with headaches and eye strain. House wiring uses alternating current (AC), which produces flicker. Our devices contain a driver to convert the AC to direct current (DC), thereby blocking any harmful flicker.
Due to the fact that red light therapy doesn’t contain any UV light, there are not the same risks associated with too much red light. Using red light therapy too much is most likely to lead to less positive effects as your cells become overstimulated.
By sticking to the guidelines given to you with your device, you will know that you are getting an effective dose.
Infrared sauna blankets
The MySauna Blanket combines radiant heat, negative ions, and far infrared energy to provide deep heat penetration that promotes blood circulation, detoxifies the body, reduces stress and fatigue, and promotes weight loss.
The MySauna Blanket comes with an intelligent safety timer and temperature controller. Simply plug the controller into the blanket and set the timer and temperature to your liking. Once it heats up, wrap yourself in the blanket and relax.
We recommend starting with shorter sessions, such as 10-20 minutes, and gradually working your way up to longer sessions, depending on your personal preference.
Wipe down the exterior with a damp cloth and warm water. Do not submerge the blanket in water or use cleaning solutions.
Yes, the MySauna Blanket is compact and portable.
It comes with a travel case so you can easily store it away when not in use or take it with you while traveling.